I don't want to make anyone mad or anything...but wow! What a victory for Oregon State!
And that's all I am going to say about THAT subject.
What else? Oh yes...HAPPY BIRTHDAY Grandpa Larry! I bet you thought I forgot. :-)
I wish I had new pictures to post, but I didn't take any today (I know,I know...bad Mommy). I can tell you that Abby is doing awesome. She had her first developmental assessment and impressed everyone with her movement and reactions. She will have another one tomorrow and if it goes as well as today, they may even give her the bottle for the first time. It sounds like the bottle feeding will be quite a chore, but I think she is up to the challenge. She also has an eye exam tomorrow. Word on the NICU street is it's pretty yucky so I think I will have to step out of the room for that one. Maybe Daddy can stay and hold her hand.
If you can believe it she has already outgrown those little onesies Daddy bought online. Luckily she got to wear all of them at least once. We found some adorable (and bigger) preemie outfits yesterday at Babies R Us so I am excited to put her in those. Hmmm...something tells me I see a photo shoot in Abby's future. Stay tuned for the pics...
3 comments:
We will be praying extra hard for the eye exam to be a success tomorrow and to not be too yucky! Yay for bottle feeding - we are hoping it goes well and easily for her! Will you get to feed her? That is so exciting!!!!!
You'll have to dress an animal in one of those tiny outfits and have it in her room so you can always remember the beginning days as those seem to go by so fast. Good luck with all the tests today. I am sure she will pass them with flying colors. Cant wait to see the new pictures. Did you do some shopping at BRUS besides clothes...I think your first trip ever since knowing you were pregnant and becoming a mommy. Have a great Friday! Go Devils!!! We need a WIN!
The eye exam is not that bad I was there for it...not when they put the drops in there though. Just their eyes stay dilated for like ever. Yay for eye exam! It is interesting how your NICU does things so differently than ours! They would not take the pic line out until they were up to 30cc of food.
Post a Comment