


In other news, I am still on the mend. I have good days and bad. We spend way too much time going from one appointment to another...yesterday it was 7 hours of doctors, hospitals, tests, etc. They say it will be another couple of weeks before I start feeling like myself again. I have a hard time staying hydrated and get tired very quickly. I weigh 30 pounds less than I did 3 days after I had the babies, and it's been hard to eat and drink, but I'm trying. I get frustrated because I want my life back and want to feel normal again. I can't wait to have my strength back. I can't even remember the last time I drove a car. There's so many things I want to do. Since I got pregnant I haven't even been able to go to Babies R Us! I would love to go grocery shopping. Or maybe to the mall. Even a movie would be nice. Blah Blah Blah. I know what you are thinking...shut up and be thankful for what you have. You are right. So I'm done now with my pity party.
I know Ike came barreling through Houston last night, so I hope my BFF and all of my new Texas blogging friends weathered the storm ok. I haven't seen any updates on the blogs so I am assuming most of you don't have power, but know that we are thinking of you all.
The Sundevils play UNLV tonight. Go DEVILS!
6 comments:
Yay! We are so happy to hear Abigail is doing so well! What a strong little baby! She is absolutely adorable! We hope you also get stronger and feel better each day! Sending our love and keeping you all in our prayers...
Hope, Justin and cousin Ella :)
I am so happy to see how Abigail is doing and enjoy seeing the pictures. If you check this out ML sent me a picture of Travis at 5:35 AZ time. Love always, Mary Helen
She looks great! They grow so fast! I am glad she is gaining weight so quickly!
Oh look at that beautiful little girl. So glad she is doing so well. We'll keep praying for you and Abigail. I hope you start feeling better soon. I know I didn't go through what you did but I semi know how you feel about wanting to be able to do something again. It's been ages since I've been to the store, ect. In time... in time...
smile!
Brittany
Your daughter is beautiful!
I stumbled across you blog from another one and have really enjoyed reading you.
Mine is invite only, so just let me know at katie75009@yahoo.com if you want one. I like to know who's reading mine and like to return the favor. Don't feel obligated.
Katie
Hi Stacie,
I'm so glad to see the pictures of your little girl. She is small but beautiful!
We think of you often and are keeping our fingers crossed for a happy outcome.It has been a tremendous ordeal for you, Brian and the baby.
I hope you feel better soon. I'm sorry for all you have been through but we are all very proud of you and the strength you have shown.
Good luck. We love you, Uncle Denny, Leigh and all of us in CT
Post a Comment