
She's not naked! And why is she not naked you ask? Because she had her pick line removed!
See the little onesie she's wearing? It's hard to tell just how small it is, but think half the size of a newborn onesie. That's about how small it is. But didn't Daddy do a good job shopping online? He surprised us last week with some micro-preemie clothes. We have just been waiting for that horrible IV to come out of her arm so we could play dress up with her. And today we had fun doing just that. You should have seen the look on her face. She didn't fuss, but looked at us like we were nuts as we oogled over how cute she looked and how fun it was to dress her. I'm guessing SHE could care less whether or not she's dressed.
As for her progress, we had such a great day in the NICU yesterday. Abby hit 3 big milestones. Her pick line was removed. She is up to 3 pounds. And she had outstanding results on a routine head ultrasound. We just couldn't have asked for more.
8 comments:
Too Cute!!! I am so glad that things are finally going smoothly for you all. Glad we got to talk yesterday. I hope that this week continues to be outstanding for Abigail!!! XO, ML
Brian, Stacie and Abby! We are leaving Thursday on a trip to Europe for about 3 weeks. Will check on all your progress upon our return. We certainly can see Abigail's growth and progress. Real Neat! She is quite the dresser! Loves, Auntie Linda and Terry
Awww....she looks absolutely adorable. Glad things are going well. I'm one of the readers that checks in on you!! :~)
Michelle in AZ
Oh my gosh! She looks amazing - so cute! I'm sorry that we haven't had a chance to catch up. I still have Abigail's gift (on my desk at Hoag!) and I really want to see you guys so I can give it to you. I am overwhelmed with joy at how wonderful she is doing. She is an amazing little girl...she must get that from her parents! Take care and I will call you this week! :) lots of love, Erin
WOOHOO!!! See, it is the little ones that do the best! No pick line so early! Wow!! Also, they let you bring clothes from home?? They would not let us do that *jealous!* I can not believe how great she is doing!! Super baby!
Yay Abby!! We are so happy for the three of you!!!!!!
xoxo,
Mark, Kristi and Luke
Stacy and Brian,
We couldn't be more thrilled to hear about little Abby's progress. You've been in our thoughts for some time now and we apologize for not contacting you sooner. Little Abby is so precious. We can't wait to meet her! Kudos to you Stacy on a job well done. You look fantastic. :)
Love, Scott and Carren Melanson
Hey guys, so much good news and great pics to boot. I figure this must be the day for fs26A to count in on the comment board. We here are so thankful with you all...God's great hand!
Grady was just saying that he thinks pink looks great on Abby, and that he hopes her Prom dress will be a similar color.
Much love, the Reams
ps When I told G that Corny bought the outfit on line, he looked at me, and in toddler Cornese uttered, "SSStandard!"
Post a Comment