
After the game we went to the hospital. Abby had just been fed and she was sound asleep so we decided not to hold her. She was doing so well that we just didn't want to disturb her (even if it did break my heart). She is up to 2 pounds 10 ounces and they have increased her feeds to 7cc's every 3 hours. She is digesting well, but has been having more brady episodes and desats. It is probably because of the feeds. They think she may be having some reflux issues. I would have reflux too if I ate laying down! The bradys and desats should get better with time and as she gets used to digesting. It's the same old story..."it's a preemie thing" (or so they say). Hard to believe it's been 3 weeks already...
3 comments:
Welcome to hearing "It's a preemie thing" it does not get better! Mackenzie is still having brady's so she is still in the hospital so I feel ya! They say they outgrow them! Glad you got out and about though. Take care of yourself so you are better when she gets home. She is growing so fast!
Wow an outing!! And to the Angel Game...couldn't be better... We are so happy for you guys.. We can't wait to meet her!! Take care and hope to see you all soon!!
Love,
Diane, Joe and the kids
6 days...can't wait..this is hard to wait....
It must have been so great to get out finally! I don't know how you did it... a whole pregnancy and no trip to Babies R Us?!
Abigail is a total doll. Praying for her, sounds like she is doing well. I hear a lot of encouraging stories about preemies.
Love, H, J and A-Team
Post a Comment