


We stared at her today. For an hour and a half we just sat and stared. And took lots of pictures, trying hard not to disturb her. She never once woke, but yawned and stretched and changed positions every once in a while. No bradys. No de-sats. Just peaceful sleep.
4 comments:
She is just so beautiful! It reminds me of our babies in the NICU and what a special time it was. No, they weren't home but they were safe and doing well and we knew things would be just fine. It's the same exact feeling I have for your family. What a wonderful blessing! She really is beautiful!
it must be so hard not to hold her! we're thrilled she's doing well and growing. we can't wait for her to meet her cousins Hannah and Nicholas!!!
Hi Brian and Stacie! Just wonderful to see all of the photos. She is going to be a cutie. So happy to hear you are getting better too and Abby is gaining weight and strength. Do I see a tinge of red hair??? Ummm??? Wonder how that happened? Bye for now, Auntie Linda and Terry in Boise
You little one will be home before you know it! I can not believe how well she is doing! And I can not believe that they may send her home with her still open. So you day will come sooner than you think!
Post a Comment