A quick hello. Lance let me borrow his work air card so I could get my internet "fix!" Great talking with you today. Love all the photos. Expect a box full of xo's soon. Feeling blue that the devils lost. Well there is always next week. Go Devils! Dont lose the faith! ML
Wow, what a wonderful surprise to see your "Happy Birthday Grandma Jean" on your blog. I have to admit it made me cry. What a sweet, special tribute. I am really blessed with such a loving daughter-in-law, son and beautiful granddaughter. I loved the pictures. Abby is getting absolutely more precious every day and it was a thrill to get to cuddle her for a time. Thank you doesn't adequetly express my gratitude for this very special tribte. Love and hugs, Grandma Jean (and Grandpa Gary)
3 comments:
A quick hello. Lance let me borrow his work air card so I could get my internet "fix!" Great talking with you today. Love all the photos. Expect a box full of xo's soon. Feeling blue that the devils lost. Well there is always next week. Go Devils! Dont lose the faith! ML
She's filling out and looking healthy! What great answers to prayer!
Wow, what a wonderful surprise to see your "Happy Birthday Grandma Jean" on your blog. I have to admit it made me cry. What a sweet, special tribute. I am really blessed with such a loving daughter-in-law, son and beautiful granddaughter. I loved the pictures. Abby is getting absolutely more precious every day and it was a thrill to get to cuddle her for a time. Thank you doesn't adequetly express my gratitude for this very special tribte.
Love and hugs, Grandma Jean (and Grandpa Gary)
Post a Comment