Last night my Mom made an observation.
"Her hands are so tiny", she said.
It got me thinking that maybe it's time for a few more "then and nows"...
Then, her hands were tiny. Now her hands arebig less tiny???
Again...tiny feet then,big less tiny feet now.
Then, she was my little skinny minny.
Now she is my little chunky monkey.
Then, I would drop her right down inside my shirt.
Now, she is the entire length of my shirt...and then some.
I don't know what I struggle with more...
Accepting how big she is now, or believing that she was ever that small.
Either way, I love mybig less tiny girl!
"Her hands are so tiny", she said.
It got me thinking that maybe it's time for a few more "then and nows"...
Then, her hands were tiny. Now her hands are
Again...tiny feet then,
Then, she was my little skinny minny.
Now she is my little chunky monkey.
Then, I would drop her right down inside my shirt.
Now, she is the entire length of my shirt...and then some.
I don't know what I struggle with more...
Accepting how big she is now, or believing that she was ever that small.
Either way, I love my






10 comments:
She is a very sweet baby either way!
~Elyse~
Too cute! I agree, I think I forget how tiny they really were! People still say "oh they are so tiny!" and I say...ummmm no. hehe! She is toooo cute! I wish we could have a play date but seeing as we live in different states total opposite of the country I doubt that will happen any time soon!
What a miracle, isn't she. So soft and filled out! God is amazing!
my how she has grown. Before you know it she will be jumping fences to storm the football field with her bff. Hugs, ML
isn't it crazy how they grow... she is so adorable!
britt
Seriously?! 8 oz?! Yeah Kenzie went from 5 z a feed back to like 3 oz! She just wants to play and talk. I do not know what to do!!! Any suggestions? How do you get Abby to eat so much?! lol. Does she eat every three hours still?
I love the 'then and nows'. They are my favorite.... She is doing so amazing. I still can not believe we haven't made it down there. After this week we have to plan something!!
Are you going to take a class for your new camera? I am thinking I need too....
Love ya
Diane
I love the then and nows. She REALLY looks like her mommy!
By the by, I'm not sure if you saw the post (2 posts beneath the crawling one), but there's a poem I think you might like. I shared it on the 2 year anniversary of the twins and it's something I think you'd like to read - and no, I didn't write it.
Oh this post was so sweet! :-) I loved it....got tears looking at how tiny she was and how less tiny she is now!
I'm posting about you today! :-)
Just found you from Devin and read your entire story. Your little girl is so cute and precious! I will be praying for your family now! Thank you for bring open and sharing about TTTS, I had never heard of it!
Kara
sahm22boys.blogspot.com
Post a Comment