



When we were done with the bath, she slept some more. Daddy read her a story called the Clumsy Crab. Then 6pm came he fed her! For the first time ever, Daddy got to feed his daughter. He did great, paced her perfectly and once again, she finished the whole darn thing. She is such a good eater!

I almost forgot to mention, she is a whopping 3 pounds 8 ounces! Oh, and she ripped her feeding tube out again last night. They had to put it back in AGAIN. I REALLY think she is trying to tell us something.
9 comments:
Oh, look who got her hair did!! What a sweet face she has. Good job feeding her Daddy! Way to go Abigail! (And Mommy too!)
Love, Heather, Jason and the A-Team
I just ran across your blog and I will be praying for you and your family! Abigail is just beautiful!
Her little expressions in photos 2 and 3 are just so darn cute! What a honey .... and becoming such a big girl ---- 3 pounds, wow!
Too adorable.
More good times to come. I just know it. XO, ML
TOO CUTE! I love the bathtub!!! We have theirs and I do not know what to do with them but for some reason I do not want to throw them away lol. Yes, Brooke did the same thing with her tube and within 2 days she was eating all her feeds...they really do try to tell the nurses that they are ready!!!
sounds like she is doing wonderful! I hope she is able to come home soon.
brittany
Wowie! What a big girl! She's taken off with the whole bottle feeding thing! That's awesome. It won't be long now.
*Breathing on her own... check
*Feeding on her own... check
*Gaining weight... check
*Stable vitals... check
Seriously, she might be home SOON! She is a cutie. I love her facial expressions.
I've enjoyed going back and reading your blog. You've been through a lot. I can't belive all the complications you've had during your recovery. You poor thing. I hope things are going better now.
I came across your blog from Angie's. Congratulations on the birth of your very beautiful daughter, Abigail. I am sure Madison is shining through her sister everyday. May God continue to bless you and your family.
Okay, now that I've read your whole blog from start to finish... there is one more similarity. We were going to deliver at Hollywood Presbyterian since it was right next to Children's where Brooklyn was going to have her surgery. When I delivered so early and unexpectedly, CHLA didn't have any beds available and she was sent to Stanford instead.
It really is a small world. =)
Post a Comment