wow! She's getting so big and beautiful! I love the one with the smile :) And I TOTALLY understand the checking to make sure she's breathing. I STILL do that with the twins and they're over a year now! :)
I love them all but the smile and then the bottom two are my favorite. Cant wait to get one for my fridge. I am thinking you were trying to get the "announcement shot"....one question...where's the video? Hope you are doing well. I cant wait to hear about Saturday...you have to post a picture of you opening a gift or two. Wishing I was there, ML
SO cute! Abigail looks so great! Give her a big hug for us. We are so happy you are all home. Bet you are enjoying all the precious moments! And by the way, nice outfit Abigail has on! :)More outfits sure to come! Love the pictures and can't wait to see more! Hugs, H,J and Ella
9 comments:
wow! She's getting so big and beautiful! I love the one with the smile :) And I TOTALLY understand the checking to make sure she's breathing. I STILL do that with the twins and they're over a year now! :)
I love them all but the smile and then the bottom two are my favorite. Cant wait to get one for my fridge. I am thinking you were trying to get the "announcement shot"....one question...where's the video?
Hope you are doing well. I cant wait to hear about Saturday...you have to post a picture of you opening a gift or two. Wishing I was there, ML
Beautiful!
Just precious!!! I think she's looking like you:)
I also like the one where she's smiling..
...looking forward to more pix!
What a cutie patootie! I bet you're in heaven having her home. Get some sleep when you can.
gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!
SO cute! Abigail looks so great! Give her a big hug for us. We are so happy you are all home. Bet you are enjoying all the precious moments! And by the way, nice outfit Abigail has on! :)More outfits sure to come!
Love the pictures and can't wait to see more!
Hugs,
H,J and Ella
What a beautiful girl she is! Thank you for sharing these photos of your wonderful daughter with us! She is stunning!
Again, we can not tell you enough how happy we are that she is home with you!
Congratulations on your beautiful daughter. I am so happy for you both.
Robin Richardson
Post a Comment