So why am I so excited about this, you ask? Well, for one thing, it's one step closer to being home. Secondly, well, I'll let you see for yourself...if you can see...the picture is small (technical difficulties.)

Well? Do you see it? Do you see what I'm talking about?
Of course you don't! It's not there! That horrible feeding tube is not there! They took it out today. I thought it was going to be a few days before they did it, so what a pleasant surprise to arrive at the hospital and see that it was gone. Once again, there I stood at her bedside...crying. This time it was happy tears though. It is starting to be a regular thing for me...the happy tears, and I LOVE it!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok. So enough about that. I just have to show you this picture too. You have to see her shirt.

No no, your eyes are NOT playing tricks on you. Those ARE in fact golf balls on that shirt. I guess this is what I get for going to bed early and leaving Daddy alone with the internet.
Actually, in all honesty, it's very cute. And Daddy meant well. And doesn't she look good in green?
5 comments:
What wonderful news. I noticed right away...even in small picture world.Glad you weren't there to see them pull the tape off her face. I remember it being a really yucky thing just because I know how it feels to have a really stuck to you band aid peeled off that the tape sent chills down my spine. Step by step, day by day she'll be home soon.
xo, ML
lol LOVE the shirt!! Congrats on taking all feeds by mouth!! Now what, just get in an open crib and maintain body temp?? I think that was the easiest for my girls so yours will soar as well!!! Wow she will be home before you know it and you will be fighting with her to take naps!!
precious!! congratulations!!
That's awesome! She's going to be home in no time. Are you ready? You bet get ready quick, cuz I think she'll be home within a week!
We are always so glad to see the cute pictures of Abigail! She is doing so great! Step by step she's getting there and soon she'll be home. We got your thank you card (you totally did not have to send one!), but we loved getting it (so cute, by the way...)
We are keeping all of you in our prayers...she'll be home before you know it!
xo,
H,J and Ella
Post a Comment