Welcome Home Sweet Abigail!!!!! Congratulations to your mommy and daddy for finally getting this special time in their lives! There is just something so amazing about bringing a baby home...isnt it such a great feeling. God works miracles every day, you are proof! Hugs, ML and Family
AMAZING! Praise God that you and Brian (and Harley) have your preious angel at home with you! I am overwhelmed with happiness for you and look forward to the day I get to drop off the kiddos with Amy so I can meet her!
Welcome home, indeed! Such wonderful news and I could not be any happier for your new family! She is such a tough little girl and a blessing to this world! Congrats! Beth
Hip, hip hooray!!!!!!!! Yay! We are so excited and happy for you! We are speechless with joy! We will continue to pray for all three of you! We need to have a reunion of the two babies who are now sprung! So, so, so, so happy for you!!!! Let us know how it is going!! Yay ABBY and Yay Mommy and Dadddy!!
Oh wow! I don't check on you in two days and look what happens! The peanut is H.O.M.E! Congratulations! I'm so excited for your lives to finally start. Enjoy every moment!
Howdy Brian, Stacie and Abigail! (Thought a comment sent earlier was posted, but apparently not. So, will try again).
We've been busy catching up with things since returning from our trip to Europe late Sunday. Also, I've been suffering with a cold or sinus infection. Feeling sorry for myself.
Anyway, we got on the blog a while ago and found the photos and the great news about the little one's homecoming! Just an amazing accomplishment for you all. Miss Abby is so cute and tiny and she is a strawberry blonde, of course. No doubt. Wonder where that might have come from??
Yay! We didn't check the blog for 2 days and look what we miss! :) Yay, yay, yay....we are so happy that Abigail is home! She is so adorable and we can't wait to see more pictures of her homecoming! We are so happy for you! Enjoy this very special time... with love, H, J and Ella
What joyous news! I am so happy for you! It must of felt so wonderful to bring your beautiful daughter Abigail home. May God continue to bless you and your family.
13 comments:
What wonderful news to know that Miss Abigail is home. She sure looks good, god is great. Love always, Mary Helen
Welcome Home Sweet Abigail!!!!! Congratulations to your mommy and daddy for finally getting this special time in their lives! There is just something so amazing about bringing a baby home...isnt it such a great feeling. God works miracles every day, you are proof!
Hugs, ML and Family
WOW!!!!!
Love the kitty picture ---- that poor cat has no idea how life has just changed! :)
What a big girl, Abigail!
AMAZING! Praise God that you and Brian (and Harley) have your preious angel at home with you! I am overwhelmed with happiness for you and look forward to the day I get to drop off the kiddos with Amy so I can meet her!
Welcome home, indeed! Such wonderful news and I could not be any happier for your new family! She is such a tough little girl and a blessing to this world! Congrats!
Beth
Hip, hip hooray!!!!!!!! Yay! We are so excited and happy for you! We are speechless with joy! We will continue to pray for all three of you! We need to have a reunion of the two babies who are now sprung! So, so, so, so happy for you!!!! Let us know how it is going!! Yay ABBY and Yay Mommy and Dadddy!!
Yea! Welcome home - now the real fun begins! And, from all accounts, like her cousin Leila, Abigail has the legendary Corntassel appetite!
XOXO, Laura, Jeff and Leila
Congratulations and praise the Lord! :)
Great news!! I'm so happy for you. Welcome home!
Oh wow! I don't check on you in two days and look what happens! The peanut is H.O.M.E! Congratulations! I'm so excited for your lives to finally start. Enjoy every moment!
Howdy Brian, Stacie and Abigail! (Thought a comment sent earlier was posted, but apparently not. So, will try again).
We've been busy catching up with things since returning from our trip to Europe late Sunday. Also, I've been suffering with a cold or sinus infection. Feeling sorry for myself.
Anyway, we got on the blog a while ago and found the photos and the great news about the little one's homecoming! Just an amazing accomplishment for you all. Miss Abby is so cute and tiny and she is a strawberry blonde, of course. No doubt. Wonder where that might have come from??
Bye for now, Loves, Auntie Linda and Terry
Yay! We didn't check the blog for 2 days and look what we miss! :) Yay, yay, yay....we are so happy that Abigail is home! She is so adorable and we can't wait to see more pictures of her homecoming! We are so happy for you! Enjoy this very special time...
with love, H, J and Ella
What joyous news! I am so happy for you! It must of felt so wonderful to bring your beautiful daughter Abigail home. May God continue to bless you and your family.
Post a Comment