Saturdays are the BEST DAY EVER. Well, at least in the fall when college football is on. And it looks like we may have the biggest 'lil fan right here in our house.
I'm not sure who she is cheering for here. Penn State or Ohio State? Neither is Mommy or Daddy's team, so I guess it doesn't really matter.
If she had words, I think she'd be saying "C'mon ref! He stepped out of bounds!"
7 comments:
She is gorgeous all over, but her little hands are so beautiful.
Katie
Such a squeezer! I really think she's looking more and more like her mommy:)
Hilarious! Love her cute clothes!
first words...."touchdown devils!"
Too cute. Glad you all had a nice fall football Saturday!
Hugs, ML
Adorable!
TOO CUTE!!!! That is how it is at our house on Sat too! We have little onesies that say "shhh...I am watching the game with dad"
Awesome photos! She is so cute! Football with the babes rocks!!!
Post a Comment