what a little cutie! Was that the onesie I sent...oops if you havent checked your snail mail yet or did you get that for her? My babies will be sporting outfits soon but not much trick or treating will be done...3 stops thats it...still too little...more to show them off than about the candy. Abigail is feeling out nicely...ok that sounded weird. But I have some cute costumes to hand down in the next few years if you want them. Hugs and kitty kat kisses. ML
Abigail is quite the treat! :) What a cute little pumpkin! So glad she is home and hope you all enjoyed your first Halloween together! love, H,J and Ella
9 comments:
SO PRECIOUS!
what a little cutie! Was that the onesie I sent...oops if you havent checked your snail mail yet or did you get that for her? My babies will be sporting outfits soon but not much trick or treating will be done...3 stops thats it...still too little...more to show them off than about the candy. Abigail is feeling out nicely...ok that sounded weird. But I have some cute costumes to hand down in the next few years if you want them. Hugs and kitty kat kisses. ML
WE HAVE THE SAME OUTFITS!!!! LoL! Too funny! WalMart is the only store with Preemie Halloween costumes!!!
Can I just have the treat... her! She's adorable!
So sweet! Luke has the same hat! :) She gets cuter everyday!!!! :) How do they do that???
Hope your first holiday together is lovely! We are so happy you made your goal of having her home by today and that it was so much earlier than today!
Oh what a cutie. I have enjoyed looking at all the pictures and the progress that she has accomplished. Love, mh
Abigail is quite the treat! :) What a cute little pumpkin! So glad she is home and hope you all enjoyed your first Halloween together!
love,
H,J and Ella
I just want to squeeze her - such a doll baby:)
Well.... don't we both have ourselves little miracles. I will keep your sweet girl close to my heart and in all of my prayers.
Clare Trahan (Jude's mom)
Post a Comment